Double Strength Theracurmin
Shop for Natural Factors
Natural Factors Double strength theracurmin - 30 Veg Caps| Supports inflammation
Double strength theracurmin by natural factors is used to maintain a healthy inflammatory response. The active constituent of turmeric is curcumin, it has a wide range of actions that help maintain good health.
- Strong antioxidant properties: Theracurmin has a powerful antioxidant activity
- Healthy joints: It helps in supporting joint health and muscle functioning
- Heart health: It also supports good heart health
- Relieves knee pain: It helps in relieving pain caused due to osteoarthritis in the knee
- Reduces stress: It helps reduce oxidative stress
- Boosts immune system function and health
- Theracurmin is the No:1 absorbed form of curcumin
- It is a highly bioavailable curcumin form
What is Theracurmin?
Theracurmin is a form of curcumin, produced by a natural process that improves absorption, thereby making theracurmin 300 times more bio-available and increasingly soluble than any other form of curcumin powder. The reason why curcumin is not effective when given in high doses is due to its poor absorption nature.
Curcumin is the yellow colorant present in turmeric, loaded with enormous health benefits. Many studies have proven that Theracurmin is the best-absorbed form of curcumin available on the market.
When taken orally, the absorption of ordinary curcumin is poor. This is because curcumin is insoluble in water.
Strengthen your joint function and build strong heart health with our natural factors theracurmin double strength!! Visit us now!!
FAQs on Double Strength Theracurmin
What is Theracurmin used for?
Benefits of theracurmin include joint health, liver health, vascular, heart health, etc.
Is theracurmin better than curcumin?
Yes, theracurmin is more bioavailable than other enhanced and regular forms of curcumin.
When can you take theracurmin?
Curcumin can be taken with a meal, it increases absorption when combined with healthy fats. It also reduces stomach irritation, that occurs when taking supplements on an empty stomach.