Allergy Research DIM Enhanced Delivery System
Shop for Allergy Research
DIM Enhanced Delivery System | Supports estrogen metabolism | 120 capsules
About DIM Enhanced Delivery System
Our DIM Enhanced Delivery System combines a proprietary blend of ingredients with advanced delivery technology to maximize the absorption of the active ingredient (Diindolylmethane). This system increases bioavailability by up to 70%, allowing you to get the most out of your supplement.
- Allergy Research Group offers a supplement that contains BioResponse DIM® which is a patented bioavailable form of pure diindolylmethane.
- It has the ability to help you maintain healthy estrogen metabolism and promote overall well-being. For example, it might alleviate symptoms of mild inflammation that come with old age.
- This formula has a metabolite of indole-3-carbine (I3C), an indole found in cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, cabbage, and cauliflower. I3C is also believed to have mild antioxidant and detoxification properties.
- The patented form of diindolylmethane in this product is up to 10 times more potent than the I3C found in food and is also easier to absorb for the body.
- This formula is designed to support healthy hormone metabolism and help balance estrogen metabolites.
- Supports estrogen metabolism
- Boosts immune system strength
- Provides antioxidant support
As a dietary supplement, 2 to 4 capsules one or two times daily with food, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Do not use this product if you are pregnant, lactating, or using birth control pills. Persons taking prescription medications should consult a healthcare professional before use. Harmless changes in urine color may occur. Keep out of reach of children.
Variations in product color may occur. Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.