Shop for Allergy Research
DHEA 25 mg Micronized Lipid Matrix - 60 scored tablets | Provides antioxidant support & helps regulate cholesterol
- Allergy Research Group offers a plant-sourced hormone supplement that has been formulated in a lipid matrix to bypass the liver.
- Our adrenal glands make this hormone in the body but as we pass our mid-20 the production of this hormone starts to decrease. It is an essential hormone so to keep ourselves from falling into deficiency taking supplements is a good option.
- This hormone is responsible for making male and female sex hormones and promoting a sense of vitality.
- This formula is designed for people who want to take a smaller dose, which is why it provides 25 mg of DHEA in scored tablets that can be easily divided in half for an even smaller dose.
- It also has a particle size of less than 50 microns which helps it bypass the liver and makes it easy to absorb.
- The raw material for this product is obtained from wild yam instead of soy.
- Provides antioxidant support
- Promotes healthy bone formation
- Helps regulate cholesterol
- Promotes hormone production
As a dietary supplement, for women ½ to 1 tablet per day; for men 1 tablet one or two times per day; or as directed by a health care professional.
Not for use by individuals under the age of 18 years. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a physician or licensed qualified health care professional before using this product if you have, or have a family history of, prostate cancer, prostate enlargement, heart disease, low good cholesterol (HDL), or if you are using any other dietary supplement, prescription drug, or over-the-counter drug. Do not exceed recommended serving. Exceeding recommended serving may cause serious adverse health effects. Possible side effects include acne, hair loss, hair growth on the face (in women), aggressiveness, irritability, and increased levels of estrogen. Discontinue use and call a physician or licensed qualified health care professional immediately if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, blurred vision, or other similar symptoms. Keep out of reach of children. To report any adverse events call 1-800-332-1088.Keep in a cool, dry place tightly capped.