Copper (citrate) 2 mg
Shop for Pure Encapsulations
Copper Citrate - 60 Capsules | Pure Encapsulations
Copper is an essential trace mineral that's needed in the human body. It helps activate enzymes that are important to energy metabolism. As a key mineral in the collagen-producing enzyme lysyl oxidase, it is essential for collagen synthesis. Copper may also facilitate iron absorption to help formulate hemoglobin and red blood cells. Copper Citrate has been a go-to supplement for athletes and others looking to increase their energy levels.
Copper Citrate is a natural dietary supplement made with high-quality gluten-free, vegetarian ingredients with a wide range of health benefits. It is involved in protein metabolism, the production of RNA, and the synthesis of phospholipids used in the formation of myelin sheaths. Copper Citrate is also an antioxidant that protects cells from oxidative damage, and it provides support for the immune system.
- Essential trace mineral supplement.
- Helps promote energy metabolism.
- It plays a key role in numerous physiological processes.
- Helps activate enzymes important to energy metabolism.
- Provides support for hemoglobin and red blood cell formation.
- Ensures the metabolic function of proteins and phospholipids.
- Cardiovascular support
Servings Per Container: 60
|Serving Size: One Vegetarian Capsule|
Copper ... 2mg
(as copper citrate)
|Other Ingredients: hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)|
Take 1–2 capsules per day, in divided doses, with meals.