Shop for Allergy Research
Cellulose Powder - 8.8 oz | Supports healthy bowel function & regularity
- Allergy Research Group offers a supplement that provides an excellent source of insoluble fiber for digestive system health.
- Insoluble fiber remains solid and helps cleanse your digestive system by picking up leftover food particles from your intestines and removing them from your body through your stools.
- It helps reduce constipation by creating sizeable stools and making it easier to pass through the digestive system.
- It also helps you maintain a healthy weight because it makes you feel fulfilled when eaten. Insoluble fiber also supports cardiovascular health.
- In case you are not getting enough fiber taking a supplement containing insoluble fiber may be a good idea. Cellulose Powder also prevents any uncomfortable gas from forming in your stomach
- Supports healthy bowel function
- Does not feed harmful bacteria
- Has no impact on cholesterol
- Promotes regularity
Serving Size:1 Teaspoon
Servings Per Container:125
Amount Per Serving% Daily Value
Total Carbohydrates2 g
Dietary Fiber2 g8%
As a dietary supplement, 1 teaspoon mixed in water, two to three times daily before meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Sensitive individuals may want to start with less.
Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.