Allergy Research Buffered Cassava Vitamin C
Shop for Allergy Research
Buffered Cassava Vitamin C - 120 veg caps | Supports immune system & provides antioxidant protection
- Allergy Research Group offers a non-GMO high-purity ascorbic acid supplement derived from cassava root and provides multiple health benefits.
- This water-soluble vitamin plays a wide variety of roles in biochemical reactions throughout the body. However human body is not able to produce this vitamin on its own and can only resort to dietary sources or supplements for its intake.
- This vitamin is stored in high amounts in adrenal glands where it supports the production of adrenal hormones responsible for responding to stress.
- It supports the immune system by promoting the production of white blood cells while also playing an active role in the detoxification of heavy metals like lead, mercury, and nickel.
- This antioxidant is also involved in the production of collagen and elastin which are proteins responsible for connective tissue health.
- This formula has been buffed with calcium and magnesium carbonates for an optimal acid-alkaline balance, making it easier to digest.
- Buffered Cassava Vitamin C provides 500 mg of ascorbic acid per capsule.
- Provides antioxidant protection
- Supports immune system
- Supports adrenal glands
- Supports connective tissues
Serving Size:1 Capsule
Servings Per Container:120
Amount Per Serving %Daily Value
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) (cassava source)500 mg556%
Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate)95 mg7%
Magnesium (as Magnesium Carbonate)35 mg8%
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, Nu-MAG® (rice extract, rice hulls, gum arabic, sunflower oil), Nu-FLOW® (rice hulls), stearic acid.
As a dietary supplement, 1 capsule one or two times daily with or without meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.