Allergy Research Bone Marrow Beef
Shop for Allergy Research
Bone Marrow Beef - 100 veg caps | Strengthens bones and skin and alleviates joint pain
- Allergy Research Group offers a natural glandular supplement that provides bovine tissue for bone marrow support.
- The marrow is rich in collagen which supports general health and strengthens bones and skin. It also contains a compound called glucosamine which provides support against osteoarthritis, alleviates joint pain, and decreases inflammation in the joints.
- This marrow is responsible for producing red blood cells that carry oxygen, white blood cells that prevent infection, and platelets that control bleeding.
- This formula was produced on the principles of glandular therapy which suggests that tissues of certain animal glands could stimulate the activity of similar glands in humans.
- The glandular material for this product was obtained from range-fed animals that are raised in New Zealand and Australia where animal husbandry regulations are very strict.
- This formula provides 500 mg of freeze-dried bone marrow tissue per capsule.
- Supports general health
- Strengthens bones and skin
- Alivates joint pain
- Reduces inflammation
Serving Size:1 Capsule
Servings Per Container:100
Amount Per Serving
Bone Marrow (Bovine, Lyophilized)500 mg
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, L-leucine
As a dietary supplement, 1 capsule daily with a meal, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.