Allergy Research B12 Adenosylcobalamin
Shop for Allergy Research
B12 Adenosylcobalamin - 60 Veg Lozenges | Supports mitochondrial energy production & nerve function
- If you are looking for a way to support your cellular health and promote mitochondrial energy levels try this supplement by Allergy Research Group.
- This formula contains a coenzyme form of vitamin B12 that is used by the mitochondria to support general health and promote energy production.
- This supplement also works to reduce mild fatigue and support optimal nerve function.
- A deficiency of this vitamin can affect your nervous system and cause mild tingling or numbness in your hands and feet. In case you have a deficiency of this vitamin, taking a supplement could be very beneficial.
- B12 Adenosylcobalamin provides 3‚000 micrograms of this vitamin per veg lozenges which eliminates the trouble of swallowing capsules & tablets.
- Supports mitochondrial energy production
- Supports nerve function
- Reduces mild fatigue
Serving Size:1 Lozenge
Servings Per Container:60
Amount Per Serving
Folic Acid200 mcg
Vitamin B12 (as Adenosylcobalamin)3000 mcg
Sorbitol, stearic acid, cellulose, silica, magnesium stearate
As a dietary supplement, adults place 1 lozenge daily under tongue 30 seconds before swallowing, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Store in a cool, dry place with lid tightly capped.