B-Complex Timed Release
Zahler B-Complex is formulated with a unique two-stage delivery system, with half of the nutrients released immediately and the other half delayed for sustained benefit and enhanced absorption. This advanced formula includes only body-ready (coenzyme, methylated and phosphorylated) forms that don’t require complex conversion. The B vitamins are critical for general well-being and specifically support mood, energy, and nervous system functioning.
Advanced Two Stage Delivery:
Zahler’s upgraded Bioactive B Complex is a two-layered tablet with layer 1 (half of the nutrients) released and delivered immediately. The delayed release of layer 2 (the other half of the nutrients) enable sustained benefit. Since the B vitamins are water soluble and quickly metabolized and excreted, the benefits of slow release include more stable blood levels and an increase in the total amount of nutrients being absorbed and utilized.
Bioactive B Vitamins = Better:
1. This formula harnesses the power of coenzyme, methylated and phosphorylated forms of the B vitamins to assure effective metabolism with minimal effort
2. Bioactive forms are better absorbed and far more effective. Since they are body ready, the don’t require complex conversions or mega dosing.
3. A substantial dose of Choline is now included as this active is now correctly determined to be essential for general health.
4. Respectful of current resaerch, our dosing strategy is tailored to a significantly conservative position. There is no science supporting mega doses of B vitamins.• Bioactive B-Complex formula
• Advanced timed release formula with a two-stage delivery system
• Contains the B Vitamins in methylated, phosphorylated, and coenzyme forms
• Supports the nervous system and energy production.
Directions: Take 1 tablet daily with food, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing. If pregnant, nursing or on medication, consult with your healthcare practitioner.
Storage: Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.