Ascorbyl Palmitate - 90 Caps, 180 Caps | Pure Encapsulations | Supports Immune System, Iron absorption
If you're looking for a vitamin C supplement that is more bioavailable than ascorbic acid, then you might want to try ascorbyl palmitate. In addition to supporting a healthy immune system, it also aids in the absorption of iron and the formation of red blood cells. Purchase now and receive an additional 20% off your order!
Ascorbyl palmitate is a fat-soluble derivative of vitamin C that is more bioavailable than other forms of vitamin C and aids in the absorption of iron and the formation of red blood cells. It is used to support a healthy immune system.
Vitamin C is an important antioxidant that plays a well-established role in immune function. These functions include maintaining healthy mast cell function and lymphocyte formation.
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Cardiovascular health and iron absorption.
- An excellent antioxidant and has the ability to neutralize unstable molecules in the body.
- It helps cells function properly and supports immunity.
- It speeds up iron absorption, which is essential for hemoglobin formation.
- Promotes collagen formation
Amount Per Serving
|Each (size 00) vegetarian capsule contains:|
|Vitamin C (from 450 mg ascorbyl palmitate)190 mg|
|Other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)|
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, with meals.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.