Allergy Research Group ALA Release
ALA Release by Allergy Research Group - 60 veg tablets | Provides antioxidant protection & promotes healthy aging
- ALA Release by Allergy Research Group contains alpha-lipoic acid, R-alpha-lipoic acid, biotin, and calcium to support glucose metabolization and nerve health.
- In today's busy lifestyle, getting enough vitamins through our diet is impossible. These include vitamins E and C, which are the core of our antioxidant production.
- Antioxidants are the body's natural defense that protects us from foreign invaders. This formula provides these vitamins, promotes cell metabolism, and supports cardiovascular health.
- This easy-absorption formula is a convenient supplement that provides a long-lasting solution to vitamin deficiencies and poor immune responses.
- Provides antioxidant protection
- Supports nerve health
- Supports brain health
- Supports healthy glucose levels
- Supports liver health
- Promotes healthy aging
Serving Size:1 Tablet
Servings Per Container:60
Amount Per Serving
Biotin (as d-Biotin)1 mg333%
Calcium (as Calcium hydroxyapatite)60 mg5%
Phosphorus (as Calcium hydroxyapatite)31 mg2%
Alpha-Lipoic acid (as Thioctic Acid)270 mg
R-Alpha-Lipoic acid (43 mg of R-alpha Lipoic Acid sodium salt)30 mg
Cellulose, stearic acid, cellulose, glycerin coating, silica, vegetable glaze
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, 1 tablet one or two times daily with food, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Warning: Alpha-Lipoic acid may lower blood glucose levels; those with diabetes or related conditions should not monitor blood glucose levels. Pregnant or breast-feeding women, those with thiamine deficiency or thyroid disease, and children should use alpha-lipoic acid only under the supervision of a healthcare professional.
Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.