Acetyl-L-Carnitine 500 mg - 100 veg caps | Provides antioxidant support & improves memory
- Allergy Research Group offers a supplement that provides amino acid support for multiple health benefits.
- This amino acid is a derivative of L-carnitine and plays a major role in the metabolism of fats‚ carbohydrates‚ and proteins. It is also responsible for turning dietary fats into energy.
- It supports the production of glutathione which is an antioxidant that works to protect your cells from free radicals.
- This amino acid also helps maintain healthy cognitive function and memory that decreases with age.
- Each capsule of this formula provides 500 milligrams of free-form acetyl-L-carnitine for overall health.
- Provides antioxidant support
- Promotes normal glutathione and CoQ10 levels
- Supports improved blood flow to the brain
- Improves memory
Amount Per Serving
- Preservative Free
- Free of Artificial Colors/Flavors
1 or 2 caps 2-3 times per day, or as directed by a health practitioner.