Allergy Research 5-HTP 50 mg
Shop for Allergy Research
5-HTP 50 mg by Allergy Research Group - 150 veg caps | Helps regulate mood & promote healthy sleep-wake cycle
- 5-HTP 50 mg by Allergy Research Group provides plant-derived 5-HTP which is a precursor to serotonin and melatonin.
- Serotonin is a neurotransmitter that is responsible for transmitting signals between nerve cells in order to help regulate your mood. This formula helps boost your serotonin levels and helps address mild sadness or anxiety.
- Serotonin also helps your body produce melatonin. This hormone works to manage your circadian rhythms which help manage a healthy sleep-wake cycle. Proper melatonin levels in the body help you fall asleep more quickly and wake up more refreshed.
- This formula provides 50 milligrams of plant-sourced L-5-hydroxytryptophan per capsule and doesn't contain any artificial additives‚ preservatives‚ and diluents
- Helps regulate mood
- Promote a healthy sleep-wake cycle
- free of artificial additives
Serving Size:1 Vegetable Capsule
Servings Per Container:150
Amount Per Serving
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, L-leucine
As a dietary supplement, 1 capsule one to three times daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Not indicated for pregnant or nursing women. Concurrent use with SSRI medications or MAO inhibitors should only be done under the guidance of a healthcare professional.
Variations in product color may occur. Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.