200 mg of Zen
Shop for Allergy Research
200 mg of Zen - Veg caps | Promotes relaxation & mental alertness
- If you are looking for a way that can help naturally promote relaxation, mental alertness and acuity try this supplement by Allergy Research Group.
- This formula contains L-theanine and GABA that work together to alleviate certain symptoms associated with mild stress.
- GABA is a major inhibitory neurotransmitter that plays a critical role in supporting normal brain function.
- L-theanine is an amino acid found in green tea that may support healthy GABA levels and boost serotonin and dopamine levels which are hormones responsible for managing your mood.
- 200 mg of Zen provides 550 mg of and 200 mg of L-theanine per serving.
- Promotes relaxation
- Promotes mental alertness
- Alleviates mild stress symptoms
Serving Size:2 Vegetable Capsule
Servings Per Container:60
Amount Per Serving
GABA (Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid)550 mg
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, L-leucine
As a dietary supplement, 1 or 2 capsules daily between meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
If taking antidepressants or other psychotropic medications, use only under the supervision of a qualified healthcare practitioner. Although we are not aware of any interactions, because these also affect brain function there is theoretical potential for negative or positive interactions, either of which would need to be monitored. Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.