Allergy Research Modified Citrus Pectin
Shop for Allergy Research
Modified Citrus Pectin by Allergy Research Group - 120 veg caps | Promotes immune system response & healthy cholesterol levels
- Allergy Research Group offers Modified citrus pectin capsules, A dietary supplement that provides a convenient way of taking citrus pectin.
- Citrus pectin has mild detoxifying properties that help eliminate certain heavy metals from your body without removing vital minerals.
- It also works to support your immune system by activating white blood cells which are responsible for protecting cells from viruses.
- These capsules may also have anti-inflammatory properties and help manage the activity of galectin-3.
- This formula is modified in a proprietary process, which reduces the molecular weight of the pectin molecule making it easier for your GI tract to absorb than standard citrus pectin.
- Each serving supplies you with 1.5 grams of modified citrus pectin.
- Promotes immune system response
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Supports healthy cholesterol levels
Serving Size: 3 Veg Caps
Servings Per Container: 40
Amount Per Serving
Sodium 90 mg 4 %
Potassium 3 mg
Total Carbohydrates1.5 g 0.5 %
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g - 6.4 %
Total Sugars (Added Sugars 0 mg) - 240 mg 5%
Modified Citrus Pectin-1.5 g
Total Polysaccharides - 1.5 g
Galaturonic acid975 mg
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, L-leucine
As a dietary supplement, 3 capsules one or two times daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Best has taken at least 30 minutes before, or 1.5 hours after food.
Those on a sodium-restricted diet should consult their healthcare practitioner before use.
Variations in product color may occur.
Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.