Shop for Dr. Mercola
By Dr. Mercola
Some of the spices we use every day may have powerful health-supporting properties, which is probably why they’ve been used for thousands of years in ancient cultures.
One such spice is turmeric, the colorful “curry spice” often used in Indian cuisine that may even reside in your spice cabinet.
Turmeric contains curcumin, the pigment that gives turmeric its distinctive yellow-orange color. Curcumin is a polyphenol identified as turmeric’s primary active compound.
Curcumin is a potent super-spice antioxidant with many potential health benefits in how it:• Supports healthy cellular development.*
• Supports comfortable, flexible movement and healthy joints.*
• Helps support digestive health.*
• Supports healthy vision and skin health*
• Helps support in minimizing oxidative stress.*
• Supports postmenopausal health in women and prostate health in men.*
• Helps support brain health by supporting memory and concentration.*
Serving Size:1 Capsule
Servings Per Container:30
Amount Per Serving
Micro Active Curcumin (root)500 mg
Capsule (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyglycerol Oleate, Silicon Dioxide, Metolose, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Sodium Alginate
Suggested Use: Adults, as a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule per day with food and water.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if safety seal is broken. If you are nursing, pregnant, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.