Ashwagandha Complex is a potent, herbal adaptogen formula that fights stress† and strengthens the body from within with ashwagandha and rhodiola. Together, these botanicals help:
• Maximize Energy
• Relieve Stress†
• Support Healthy Cortisol Levels
• Sharpen Focus and Concentration
• Promote Healthy Adrenal Function
• Enhance Physical Performance
• Promote Muscle Tone and Strength*
This combination of two herbal extracts helps promote energy, vitality, and stress resistance. It provides clinically tested ashwagandha and rhodiola at clinically studied levels to help you adapt to mental and physical stress every day.*† You’ll notice the difference!
• Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is used in Ayurvedic medicine to promote physical and mental health and rejuvenate the body. Research studies have found that ashwaghanda increases resistance to stress and increases antioxidant activity. While useful for both men and women, studies specifically on men have shown that administration of ashwagandha is associated with decreased stress and healthy semen quality.*†
• Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea) provides rosavins and salidroside, compounds that can help reduce acute stress. In clinical tests of people in stressful occupations, rhodiola extract was shown to improve energy, reduce fatigue†, and boost concentration, focus, and mental clarity.*
Each amazing botanical in the formula is standardized to its key compounds ensuring potency and benefits.
- Wheat Free
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
- Yeast Free
- Sugar Free
- Preservative Free
- Salt Free
- Corn Free
- Free of Artificial Colors/Flavors
1 capsule daily, may increase to 1 capsule three times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. For optimal results, take on an empty stomach.
If pregnant or nursing, consult a healthcare practitioner before use.
No sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, or artificial preservatives.
Contains milk. The ashwagandha roots are soaked in milk, in accordance with traditional Ayurvedic practice, and thus may contain trace amounts (<35 parts per million) of milk.