Zinc Picolinate 25 mg
Shop for Allergy Research
Zinc Picolinate - 60 veg caps | Supports healthy immune response & cognitive function
- Allergy Research Group offers a supplement that provides a well-absorbed form of zinc for healthy immune response and cognitive function.
- This trace mineral is present in all your cells and is responsible for more than 300 reactions in the body. It is needed by the body to produce DNA.
- Zinc also helps your immune system locate and eliminate harmful foreign invaders and also promotes wound healing. Deficiency of this mineral can cause roughening of the skin‚ hair loss‚ deformed nails or in severe cases, it can cause diarrhea and loss of night vision.
- This trace mineral can be obtained from meat‚ seafood‚ dairy‚ produce‚ whole grain bread ‚ and whole grain cereals. But sources of this mineral are animal products because they are well absorbed by the body.
- If you are avoiding animal products or are not able to eat a nutritious diet taking a dietary supplement is a good option.
- Zinc Picolinate provides easily-absorbed 25 mg of this mineral per serving.
- Supports healthy immune response
- Promotes cognitive function
- Promotes balanced mood
- Promotes wound healing
Serving Size:1 Vegetable Capsule
Servings Per Container:60
Amount Per Serving% Daily Value
Zinc (as the Picolinate)25 mg270%
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate
- Preservative Free
- Free of Artificial Colors/Flavors
As a dietary supplement, 1 capsule daily with a meal, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.