Shop for Allergy Research
Tricycline - 90 veg caps | Promotes balanced intestinal microflora
- Allergy Research Group offers a supplement formulated to promote a healthy microbial balance in your GI tract.
- Our gastrointestinal tract is full of both good and bad microorganisms while good bacteria promote healthy digestion and nutrient absorption bad bacteria can cause digestive distress.
- We can maintain good digestive health by balancing bacteria in our GI tract.
- This formula combines berberine sulfate (goldenseal), artemisinin, grapefruit seed extract, and black walnut hulls to provide nutritional support for beneficial bacteria and encourage natural production.
- The grapefruit seed extract in Tricycline has been tested to be free from potentially dangerous contaminants triclosan.
- Promotes balanced intestinal microflora
- Provide relief from indigestion
Serving Size:2 Vegetable Capsule
Servings Per Container:45
Amount Per Serving
Berberine sulfate400 mg
Citrus seed extract400 mg
Black Walnut Hulls100 mg
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, L -leucine
As a dietary supplement,1 or 2 capsules two or three times daily with meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Artemisinin is best taken as part of a program that includes appropriate liver support nutrients. Sensitive individuals may want to take with food.
Not indicated for pregnant or nursing women. This product should only be used under the guidance of a qualified healthcare practitioner with ongoing monitoring of liver enzymes and hemoglobin during its use. In rare cases may cause idiosyncratic liver dysfunction. Combining with antioxidants or iron may theoretically decrease effectiveness.
Contains: Tree nut (walnut hulls).
Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.