TMG Trimethylglycine 750 mg
Shop for Allergy Research
TMG Trimethylglycine - 100 veg caps | Supports cardiovascular & liver health
- Allergy Research Group offers a high-quality, hypoallergenic supplement that helps maintain liver and heart health.
- It is a chemical found in a variety of foods and is commonly known as betaine. It helps keep homocysteine levels stable and reduces the risk of heart problems.
- This chemical also has a protective effect on your liver cells, it stops potentially harmful fatty deposits that interfere with detoxification.
- While trimethylglycine is available in some foods it is present in relatively small amounts and tends to be destroyed during processing or cooking.
- This supplement provides 750 mg of TMG per serving which is enough to support daily well-being.
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Supports liver health
- Promotes normal homocysteine levels
- Promotes protein metabolism
Serving Size:1 Vegetable Capsule
Servings Per Container:100
Amount Per Serving
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, rice concentrate, silicon dioxide
As a dietary supplement, 1 capsule one to three times daily before meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.