Allergy Research Thyroid Nutrition With Iodoral
Shop for Allergy Research
Thyroid Nutrition With Iodoral - 60 veg tablets | Supports thyroid hormone production & function
- Allergy Research Group has formulated a supplement that contains iodine, selenium, zinc, as well as extracts of ashwagandha and Coleus forskohlii for healthy thyroid function.
- The thyroid gland is one of the most important glands and is responsible for regulating digestion, energy production, mental sharpness, and heart rate.
- This formula contains nutrients that positively impact thyroid function directly and indirectly. It also contains extracts of ashwagandha that provide support in times of stress as well as Coleus forskohlii which plays a role in thyroid hormone release and activation.
- Thyroid Nutrition provides 150 mcg of Iodide per serving.
- Supports thyroid hormone production
- Supports thyroid function
- Supports conversion of T4 to T3.
- Provides adaptogenic support during periods of stress
Serving Size:1 Tablet
Servings Per Container:60
Amount Per Serving% Daily Value
Vitamin A (as 500 IU Retinyl Palmitate) RAE150 mcg17%
Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)25 mcg1042%
Total Iodine/Iodide (from 60 mcg of Iodine and 90 mcg of Iodide (as Potassium Salt))150 mcg100%
Zinc (as Zinc Picolinate)5 mg45%
Selenium (as Selenomethionine)50 mcg91%
L-Tyrosine vegan250 mg
Ashwagandha (Root) Extract (standardized to 5% Withanolides)150 mg
Coleus Forskohlii (Root) Extract (standardized to 10% Forskolin)100 mg
Microcrystalline cellulose, Micosolle® Blend, potassium hydroxide, magnesium sulfate heptahydrate, polysorbate 80, citric acid, cellulose, stearic acid, silicon dioxide, calcium stearate, pharmaceutical glaze
As a dietary supplement, 1 tablet daily with breakfast, or as directed by a health care professional.
If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.