Palmetto Complex II
Shop for Allergy Research
Palmetto Complex II by Allergy Research Group - 60 soft gels | Supports prostate health & function
- Palmetto Complex II by Allergy Research Group is a dietary supplement that provides protection and targeted nourishment for men's prostate health.
- Men's prostate gland becomes enlarged as they become older which makes it press against the urethra and cause urination and bladder problems.
- These issues range from being unable to urinate or having a weak urine stream to experiencing pain when urinating. Some people have complained about passing blood with their urine which may be a sign of infection.
- If you are over the age of 40 and have experienced any of these issues it could be because of an enlarged prostate gland. These issues might not be life-threatening but they cause a lot of discomforts.
- This supplement is designed to support the prostate gland, it contains saw palmetto that has been shown to help alleviate some symptoms associated with an enlarged prostate.
- Another major ingredient of this product is Lycopene which is an antioxidant commonly found in tomatoes.
- Supports prostate health
- Promotes prostate function
- Reduces symptoms of enlarged prostate
Serving Size: 2 SoftGels
Servings Per Container:30
Amount Per Serving% Daily Value
Calories from Fat15
Total Fat1.5 g2%
Zinc (as Zinc Citrate)10 mg67%
Pumpkin Seed Oil1.5 g
Saw Palmetto (Berry) Extract (standardized to 85-95% fatty acids)320 mg
Gelatin, glycerin, silicon dioxide, purified water, carob extract, zinc oxide
As a dietary supplement, 2 softgels in the evening, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Variations in product color may occur. Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.