Multi-Vi-Min without copper and iron
Shop for Allergy Research
Multi-Vi-Min without copper and iron by Allergy Research Group - 150 veg caps | Supports overall health & protects from free radicals
- Multi-Vi-Min without copper and iron by Allergy Research Group is a multivitamin and multimineral that contains riboflavin-5-phosphate, pyridoxal-5-phosphate, 5-methyltetrahydrofolate, methylcobalamin, vitamin K, and iodine for overall health.
- This hypoallergenic formula contains pure USP-grade nutrients and is free from any preservatives‚ artificial additives‚ or diluents making it ideal for people who suffer from specific food sensitivities.
- This formula was developed by Stephen A. Levine, Ph.D., and is similar to the Multi-Vi-Min® formula except it doesn't contain iron or copper but contains Vitamin C. He created this product for people who cannot tolerate a complex nutrient formula.
- Vitamin C provides support to tissue growth and repair as well as collagen production. It also protects your cells from free radicals by serving as an antioxidant.
- Excludes copper and iron
- Supports overall health
- Promotes balanced nutrition
- Protects cells from free radicals
Serving Size:1 Vegetable Capsule
Servings Per Container:150
Amount Per Serving% Daily Value
Vitamin A (as 1000 IU of Retinyl Palmitate) RAE300 mcg33%
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)50 mg56%
Vitamin D3 (as 400 IU of Cholecalciferol)10 mcg50%
Mixed Tocopherols40 IU
Vitamin K (as 30 mcg of Vitamin K1 Phytonadione and 25 mcg Vitamin K2 Menaquinone-7)55 mcg46%
Vitamin K (as 30 μg of Vitamin K1 Phytonadione and 25 μg Vitamin K2 Menaquinone-7)
Thiamin (as Thiamin Hydrochloride)20 mg1667%
Riboflavin (as Riboflavin-5-Phosphate)10 mg769%
Niacin (as Niacinamide) NE30 mg188%
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride and Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate)25 mg1471%
Folate (as 60 mcg 5-Methyltetrahydrofolate (from 111 mcg [6S]-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt) DFE100 mcg25%
Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)80 mcg3333%
Biotin (as d-Biotin)80 mcg267%
Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium-D-Pantothenate)100 mg2000%
Calcium (as Calcium Citrate)40 mg3%
Iodine (as Potassium Iodide)75 mcg50%
Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate)15 mg4%
Zinc (as Zinc Citrate)6 mg55%
Selenium (as Sodium Selenite)40 mcg73%
Manganese (as Manganese Citrate)3 mg130%
Chromium (as Chromium Picolinate)80 mcg229%
Molybdenum (as Sodium Molybdate)40 mcg89%
Potassium (as Potassium Chloride)20 mg
Boron (as Boron Citrate)200 mcg
Vanadium (as Sodium Metavanadate)40 mcg
Glutamic Acid40 mg
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide
As a dietary supplement, 1 capsule one to three times daily with meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Taking more than 400 mcg of selenium per day from all sources should only be done under the guidance of a healthcare professional.
Variations in product color may occur. Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.