Multi-Vi-Min without copper and iron
Shop for Allergy Research
Multi-Vi-Min without copper and iron by Allergy Research Group - 150 veg caps | Supports overall health & protects from free radicals
- Multi-Vi-Min without copper and iron by Allergy Research Group is a multivitamin and multimineral that contains riboflavin-5-phosphate, pyridoxal-5-phosphate, 5-methyltetrahydrofolate, methylcobalamin, vitamin K, and iodine for overall health.
- This hypoallergenic formula contains pure USP-grade nutrients and is free from any preservatives‚ artificial additives‚ or diluents making it ideal for people who suffer from specific food sensitivities.
- This formula was developed by Stephen A. Levine, Ph.D., and is similar to the Multi-Vi-Min® formula except it doesn't contain iron or copper but contains Vitamin C. He created this product for people who cannot tolerate a complex nutrient formula.
- Vitamin C provides support to tissue growth and repair as well as collagen production. It also protects your cells from free radicals by serving as an antioxidant.
- Excludes copper and iron
- Supports overall health
- Promotes balanced nutrition
- Protects cells from free radicals
As a dietary supplement, 1 capsule one to three times daily with meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Taking more than 400 mcg of selenium per day from all sources should only be done under the guidance of a healthcare professional.
Variations in product color may occur. Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.