Shop for Allergy Research
MultiMin by Allergy Research Group - 120 veg caps | Supports bone health & healthy metabolism
- MultiMin by Allergy Research Group is a dietary supplement developed by Stephen A. Levine‚ Ph.D. to provide multimineral support for overall well-being.
- This mixed mineral supplement combines trace and ultra-trace minerals like calcium and magnesium which are responsible for maintaining bone health.
- This formula contains Chromium which helps maintain a healthy metabolism, iron helps transport oxygen to cells, and copper which plays a big role in the production of cartilage.
- It also contains selenium which provides antioxidant support and also supports immune and thyroid function. This formula has also been enhanced with glutamic acid to support absorption
- Supports bone health
- Supports production of cartilage
- Supports absorption
- Promotes healthy metabolism
|Amount Per Serving||
|Calcium (as Calcium Citrate)||83 mg|
|Iron (as Ferric Ammonium Citrate)||6 mg|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Glycinate)||83 mg|
|Zinc (as Zinc Citrate)||10 mg|
|Selenium (as Sodium Selenite)||33 mcg|
|Copper (as Copper Sulfate)||0.5 mg|
|Manganese (as Manganese Sulfate)||5 mg|
|Chromium (as Amino Acid Complex)||133 mcg|
|Molybdenum (as Sodium Molybdate)||83 mcg|
|Potassium (as Potassium Chloride)||33 mg|
|Boron (as Boric Acid)||333 mcg|
|Vanadium (as Vanadium Pentoxide)||67 mcg|
|Glutamic Acid||67 mg|
1 to 3 capsules daily with meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.