Shop for Allergy Research
Mastica (Chios Gum Mastic) by Allergy Research Group - 120 veg caps | Supports a healthy microbial balance & digestive health
- Allergy Research Group offers Mastica -Chios Gum Mastic dietary supplement that provides resin from a particular tree to support digestive health.
- Studies have shown that this all-natural component contributes to improved gastrointestinal health, targets unfriendly bacteria in the stomach, and reduces acidity.
- The raw material of this product has been obtained from the pistacia lentiscus tree that grows on the island of Chios in Greece.
- For centuries sap from this tree has been used to address issues of digestive distress.
- This product guarantees the Authentic Chios mastica provided by Chios Mastiha Growers Association (CMGA).
- Supports a healthy microbial balance
- Promotes gastrointestinal mucosa
- Supports digestive health
- Reduces acidity
Serving Size:2 Capsule
Servings Per Container:120
Amount Per Serving
Pistacia lentiscus var. Chia (Resin)1 g
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide
As a dietary supplement, 1 or 2 capsules two times daily between meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Variations in product color may occur. Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.