Allergy Research Laktoferrin with Colostrum
Shop for Allergy Research
Laktoferrin with Colostrum by Allergy Research Group - 90 veg caps | Supports healthy iron binding & immune system health
- Laktoferrin with Colostrum by Allergy Research Group is a dietary supplement that contains purified lactoferrin and colostrum for overall well-being.
- Lactoferrin is a protein that helps your red blood cells absorb iron and carry oxygen throughout your body. It also helps with the functioning of white blood cells, which are responsible for a healthy immune system.
- This antioxidant-supporting supplement has a base of bovine colostrum which is a nutrient-rich milk that provides immunoglobins IgG‚ IgA‚ and IgM. It also contains an enzyme called lysozyme which helps maximize the immune benefits of colostrum and lactoferrin.
- Supports healthy iron binding
- Promotes iron absorbtion
- Supports a healthy immune system
Serving Size:4 Vegetable Capsule
Servings Per Container:22
Amount Per Serving
Lactoferrin (Bovine) (milk)400 mg
Colostrum (Bovine) (milk)1000 mg
Lysozyme (Egg White)20 mg
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, L-leucine
As a dietary supplement, 1 to 4 capsules at night before bed, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Variations in product color may occur. Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.
Contains: Milk, Egg.