I-health Kids Probiotic Chewables
Shop for I-health
Support your kids’ natural defenses and keep their digestive system happy.*
Restore your child’s digestive balance and keep them feeling their best with a convenient kids’ probiotic in a bursting berry flavored chewable that your child will love!*
Kids' probiotics developed with science, trusted by moms.
Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG (LGG®) - the ingredient in Culturelle® Kids Daily Probiotic Chewables - is clinically proven to help reduce occasional tummy troubles (like diarrhea and occasional digestive upset) by helping to restore the balance of good and not-so-good bacteria in children’s digestive systems.*
Taken regularly, Culturelle Kids Daily Probiotic Chewables actually help your child’s digestive tract to work better and support a healthy immune system.*
Benefits of Culturelle Kids Daily Probiotic Chewables with LGG:• Helps restore the natural balance of good bacteria in your child’s digestive tract*
• Helps support kids’ immune systems*
• Helps support a healthy digestive system*
• Works naturally with your child’s body*
• Contains none of the following: gluten, dairy, lactose, milk, synthetic colors, preservatives, yeast, or soy
- Dairy/ Milk Free
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
- Yeast Free
- Sugar Free
- Preservative Free
- Free of Artificial Colors/Flavors
- Lactose Free
• Directions for children 3-12: Chew one tablet daily to support immune and digestive health. To alleviate occasional distress, chew two tablets per day. If taking two tablets, take one in the morning and one in the evening. If conditions persist, consult your physician. Culturelle® can be taken with or without food at any time of the day.
• Contains no: Artificial dyes, preservatives, dairy, lactose, milk, yeast, sugar, soy or gluten.
• Warning: Keep out of reach of children. Not intended for children under 3 years of age due to risk of choking. Inform a healthcare professional before starting any dietary supplement, particularly if there is a known immune-compromised condition.
• Storage: Store Culturelle® in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
• Tamper evident: Product is sealed with blisters. Do not use if any part of the blister is torn, open or damaged.
• Note: When first taking Culturelle®, your child may experience minro bloating, gas or intestinal gurgling which should subside with continued use. Consult your healthcare professional if symptoms persist after two weeks.