Allergy Research Immuno-Gland Plex
Shop for Allergy Research
Immuno-Gland Plex - 60 veg caps | Supports immune system function
- Allergy Research Group offers a supplement that provides a mixture of glandular, including adrenal, pancreas, thymus, and spleen tissue for immune system support.
- This product uses glandular from different animals because proponents of glandular therapy suggest that animal glands may work to stimulate the functioning of similar glands in humans.
- For example, tissue from the adrenal gland may help reduce symptoms of adrenal fatigue or the spleen works to remove foreign antibodies from your bloodstream, which can help keep your immune system stay healthy.
- These tissues are derived from range-fed animals, raised in New Zealand and Australia, and are inspected by their respective governments.
- Immuno-Gland Plex provides a mix of Freeze-dried advantageous glandular for broad-spectrum nutritional support.
- Supports immune system function
- Contains adrenal, pancreas, thymus, and spleen tissue
Serving Size:1 Vegetable Capsule
Servings Per Container:60
Amount Per Serving
Adrenal Tissue (Bovine)125 mg
Pancreas Tissue (Porcine)125 mg
Thymus Tissue (Ovine)125 mg
Spleen Tissue (Bovine)125 mg
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, L-leucine, Silicon dioxide
As a dietary supplement, 1 capsule two or three times daily with meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.