Hypothalamus 500 mg
Shop for Allergy Research
Hypothalamus by Allergy Research Group - 100 veg caps | Supports hypothalamus function
- Hypothalamus is the part of the brain that acts as your body's smart control coordinating center.
- It is responsible for keeping the body in a stable state by influencing your autonomic nervous system or by managing hormones. It helps regulate bodily functions such as body temperature‚ mood‚ and hunger.
- According to glandular therapy tissues from selected animal glands may stimulate the activity of similar glands in humans That is why this product provides 500 mg of hypothalamus tissue per capsule
- This Natural Glandular formula by Allergy Research Group was formulated by Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez M.D. to provide support for the hypothalamus part of the brain.
- This product is freeze-dried to ensure high bioavailability.
- Supports hypothalamus function
- Supports mood
Serving Size:1 Vegetable Capsule
Servings Per Container:100
Amount Per Serving
Hypothalamus Tissue (Bovine, Lyophilized)500 mg
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, L-leucine
As a dietary supplement, 1 capsule daily with a meal, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.