Glucose Tolerance II
Shop for Allergy Research
Glucose Tolerance II - 120 veg caps | Maintain blood sugar levels & development of tissue and cells
- Allergy Research Group offers a supplement that promotes the normal function of glucose in a healthy body.
- It contains Glucevia which is a patented European Ash extract that helps safely support blood sugar within normal levels.
- European ash is a plant species in the olive family. Glucevia is a compound that is extracted from the seed and fruit of this tree.
- Glucose Tolerance II also contains biotin for healthy-looking skin, hair, and nails, Chromium support healthy metabolic functions and normal tolerance of glucose, berberine, milk thistle, and resveratrol help support the development of cells and tissue in the body.
- Maintain blood sugar levels
- Supports skin, hair, and nails
- Supports the healthy development of tissue and cells
- Promotes function of glucose in the body
Serving Size:2 Vegetable Capsule
Servings Per Container:60
Amount Per Serving% Daily Value
Chromium (as Plynicotinate)500 mcg1429%
European Ash (Seed, Fruit) extract (Glucevia)500 mg
Berberine HCl500 mg
Milk Thistle (standardized to 70-80% Silymarin)300 mg
Resveratrol (as 98% pure trans-Resveratrol)250 mg
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, microcrystalline cellulose, gum acacia
As a dietary supplement, 2 capsules two times daily with food, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Individuals with diabetes or related conditions should monitor blood glucose levels, as these ingredients may lower them. Not recommended during pregnancy. Breastfeeding women, and children should use only under the supervision of a healthcare professional. Store in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.