Allergy Research Free Aminos
Shop for Allergy Research
Free Aminos - 100 caps | Contains 17 amino acids & supports healthy muscles
- If you’re looking for a way to increase your amino acid consumption try this convenient supplement by Allergy Research Group.
- This hypoallergenic supplement is a good source of easily absorbed amino acids because it contains 17 naturally occurring amino acids in their free forms.
- The amino acids in this formula include 9 essential amino acids like L-5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP).
- Amino acids are the building blocks of protein in your body and help break down food while also promoting tissue growth and repair.
- Free Aminos provides 20 mg of 5-HTP and 1.363 g of other amino acids per serving.
- Free-form amino acid supplement
- Contains 17 amino acids including 9 that are essential
- Contains 5-HTP
- Improves digestion
- Supports healthy muscles
Serving Size:2 Vegetable Capsule
Servings Per Container:50
Amount Per Serving
Proprietary Blend:1.363 g
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose
- Preservative Free
- Free of Artificial Colors/Flavors
As a dietary supplement, 1 or 2 capsules one or three times daily between meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.