Folic Acid 20 mg
• Adequate folate in healthful diets may reduce a woman’s risk of having a child with a brain or spinal cord birth defect.
• Research suggests that supplementation with folate may support cardiovascular and bone health by balancing homocysteine metabolism.*
• Cooking often reduces the natural folate content of food. However, supplementation with folic acid can provide a stable, bio-available form of folate.
Health Benefits:• Supports cardiovascular, bone, and brain health*
• Provides an essential nutrient for all stages of life*
• Formulated with a stable, bioavailable form of folate