Allergy Research DHEA 10 mg
Shop for Allergy Research
DHEA 10 - 60 scored tablets | Promotes hormone production & provides antioxidant support
- Allergy Research Group offers a supplement that has been formulated in a lipid matrix to bypass the liver and help regulate hormone production.
- This hormone is responsible for making male and female sex hormones and provides antioxidant protection against free radicals.
- This hormone is produced in our body by adrenal glands, but its production peaks around the mid-20s after which we have to take outside assistance like supplements.
- This formula provides 10 mg of DHEA per scored tablet which can be easily divided in half for an even smaller dose.
- The particle size of this hormone in these tablets is less than 50 microns which makes it easy to absorb.
- The source material used in this product is wild yam instead of soy.
- Provides antioxidant support
- Promotes healthy bone formation
- Helps regulate cholesterol
- Promotes hormone production
Serving Size:1 Tablet
Servings Per Container:60
Amount Per Serving
Microcrystalline cellulose, Micosolle Blend, potassium hydroxide, silicon dioxide, magnesium sulfate heptahydrate, polysorbate 80, citric acid, vegetable oil, vegetable wax, Cab-o-sil (fumed silica), magnesium stearate, vitamin E
As a dietary supplement, for women ½ to 1 tablet per day; for men 1 tablet one or two times per day; or as directed by a health care professional.
Not for individuals under the age of 18 years. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a physician or licensed qualified healthcare professional before using this product if you have, or have a family history of, breast cancer, prostate cancer, prostate enlargement, heart disease, low “good” cholesterol (HDL), or if you are using any other dietary supplement, prescription drug, or over-the-counter drug. Do not exceed recommended serving. Exceeding recommended serving may cause serious adverse health effects. Possible side effects include acne, hair loss, hair growth on the face (in women), aggressiveness, irritability, and increased levels of estrogen. Discontinue use and call a physician or licensed qualified healthcare professional immediately if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, blurred vision, or other similar symptoms. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use DHEA if you are at risk for or have been diagnosed as having any type of hormonal cancer, such as prostate or breast cancer. To report any adverse events call 1-800-332-1088.
Keep in a cool, dry place tightly capped.