Breast Health FormulaLife Extension
Helps Maintain Optimal Breast Health
Now more than ever before, women are being proactive about supporting breast health. One of the most important actions you can take is to maintain a healthy balance between “good” and “bad” estrogen. So if you’d like to proactively restore your youthful hormonal balance, try Breast Health Formula. This broad-spectrum formula provides powerful nutrients that help support healthy estrogen activity and detoxification to preserve optimal breast health.
Benefits at a Glance
- Helps maintain optimal breast health
- Supports youthful hormone balance
- Supports a healthy balance of estrogens
- Provides several botanical extracts
Maintaining Optimal Breast Health
Detrimental factors like the aging process, along with the daily bombardment of damaging environmental estrogen-like compounds, can affect the cellular structure of a woman’s breast.1-3
Research shows that specific botanical extracts can positively influence cellular status and remove some of the anxiety women face about maintaining a healthy balance of estrogens.
Promoting Healthy Estrogen Balance
Estrogen is broken down to several important metabolites in the body including the good 2-hydroxyestrone and the bad 16 alpha-hydroxyestrone. Scientists have identified nutrients like indole-3-carbinol (I3C) that can tip the delicate balance of estrogens in favor of the good form.4, 5
Women seeking to proactively restore their youthful hormonal balance can take this phytonutrient-based formula to help support healthy estrogen activity and detoxification.
Powerful Botanical Formula
Some of the active ingredients in the Breast Health Formula are:
- Phytoestrogens that function as selective estrogen receptor modifiers to help block certain estrogen receptor sites on cells, thus blocking bad estrogen from exerting its harmful effects6
- Plant lignans that boost beneficial enterolactone levels and favorably alter estrogen metabolism7-9
- Cruciferous Vegetable Extracts (such as I3C) that effectively increase 2-hydroxyestrone while reducing undesirable 16 alpha-hydroxyestrone10, 11
- Calcium d-Glucarate to safely facilitate the removal of harmful estrogen from the body12-14
- Vitamin D to restore healthy genetic regulatory switching to aging cells15
Be proactive and support optimal breast health by adding Breast Health Formula to your regimen today!
- J Psychosoc Oncol. 2013 Jan;31(1):65-82.
- Breast Cancer Res. 2010;12(5):211.
- J Mammary Gland Biol Neoplasia. 2013 Mar; 18(1):75-87
- J Natl Cancer Inst. 1997 May 21;89(10):718-23.
- Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord. 1998 Mar;22(3):227-9.
- Planta Med. 2008 Oct;74(13):1656-65.
- J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 2008 May;110(1-2):176-85
- Int J Cancer. 2004 Sep 1;111(3):440-3.
- J Natl Cancer Inst. 2007 Mar 21;99(6):475-86.
- Altern Med Rev. 2002 Apr;7(2):112-29.
- Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2005 Aug;14(8):1953-60.
- Postepy Hig Med Dosw (Online). 2008 Sep 5;62:451-62.
- Cancer Detect Prev. 1997;21(2):178-90.
- Isr J Med Sci. 1995 Feb-Mar;31(2-3):101-5.
- Best Pract Res Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2011 Aug;25(4):543-59.
- Take two (2) capsules daily for individuals weighing up to 160 lbs.
- Those weighing over 160 lbs., take three (3) to four (4) capsules daily.
- This product can be taken with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin D3 ... 1000IU
Calcium ... 16.5mg
(as calcium D-glucarate)
Iodine ... 2mg
(as potassium iodide)
Proprietary Cruciferous Vegetable Blend ... 550mg
Broccoli super concentrate extract (seed and plant) [providing glucosinolates]; watercress 4:1 extract (whole herb); wasabi powder (rhizome)
I3C ... 100mg
Proprietary Enterolactone Precursors Blend ... 65mg
Flax lignan extract (seed) [providing secoisolariciresinol diglucoside (SDG)]; HMRlignan™ Norway spruce (Picea abies) lignan extract (knot wood) [std. to 90% hydroxymatairesinol potassium acetate]
Isoflavones ... 35mg
(from Novasoy® soy isoflavone concentrate)
DIM ... 14mg
(3, 3’-diindolylmethane)Vital Nutrientsl
Other Ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), rice flour, ascorbyl palmitate, corn starch, maltodextrin.
Novasoy® is a registered trademark of Archer Daniels Midland Company; HMRlignan™ trademark is used under license from Linnea S.A.