Adrenal 100 mg
Adrenal Natural Glandular - 150 veg caps | Supports adrenal function
- Allergy Research Group offers natural support for your adrenal health by providing tissue from both the medulla and cortex portions of the gland.
- These glands are found on top of both kidneys and help produce many hormones like cortisol, aldosterone, adrenaline, and noradrenaline.
- These hormones are important for day-to-day activities but factors such as ageing and stress slow down our adrenal gland, resulting in low hormone production levels.
- Adrenal Natural Glandular works on the principles of glandular therapy. This theory says certain animal glands can simulate the function of the same gland in humans, which is why this formula provides 100 mg of freeze-dried tissue per veg capsule.
- The glandular material for this supplement was obtained from government-inspected, range-fed animals raised in New Zealand and Australia.
- Supports adrenal function
Serving Size:1 Capsule
Servings Per Container:150
Amount Per Serving
Adrenal Tissue (Bovine, Lyophilized)100 mg
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, L-leucine
As a dietary supplement, 1 capsule daily with a meal, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Must be taken with food as GI distress may otherwise occur. If GI distress occurs with food, discontinue use. Higher doses or long term use should only occur under the guidance of a qualified healthcare practitioner
Variations in product color may occur. Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.