For over 60 years, Douglas Laboratories® has been dedicated to meeting the needs of healthcare professionals and is recognized as a leader in the development of high quality, science-based, innovative nutritional supplements across 12 health functions that support healthy lifestyles. Discover how Douglas Laboratories can help your patients push their potential of healthier living, today and in the future.
DOUGLAS LABORATORIES GLOBAL INITIATIVES
Douglas Laboratories’ culture is deeply rooted in its commitment to global sustainability. Our goal is to positively influence and impact the quality of health of those in need, in both the developing world and the communities in which we live and work. Employee-driven initiatives backed by corporate support foster improvements in our business practices to benefit planet and community. A healthy community is one of the fundamental values of the Douglas Laboratories brand. It’s a value we all share and one that defines us.
DOUGLAS LABORATORIES GOAL
Our goal is to positively impact the quality of health for communities in need and do our part for a greener planet. We live true to these values by partnering with unique organizations that align with our quest of becoming fully recyclable. At Douglas Laboratories®, we're proud to say we work together to live healthier, today and in the future.
DOUGLAS LABORATORIES COMMITMENT TO QUALITY
- cGMPs for nutritional supplements in accordance with 21 CFR Part 111
- VCP (Vendor Certification Program) to ensure raw material quality
- Approved facility to produce NSF Certified for Sport® products
- Member of Council For Responsible Nutrition
- All Douglas Laboratories products are GMO-free. We obtain statements from each of our suppliers certifying that the ingredients do not contain GMOs. For some nutrients, we conduct PCR testing to confirm the absence of genetically modified material.
- All allergens are disclosed on the label in accordance to FDA labeling guidelines for the 8 major allergens: milk, wheat, fish, shellfish, egg, peanut, tree nut, soy. Comprehensive allergen procedures are in place to prevent ingredient cross-contamination during manufacturing and storage.
For any assistance and further queries related to Douglas Laboratories which are available with Nutriessential, please feel free to contact our in-house nutritionist here