Douglas Laboratories Ubiquinol-QH
Shop for Douglas Laboratories
Ubiquinol-QH by Douglas Laboratories | Nano-colloid system | 60 Softgels
Ubiquinol-QH by Douglas Laboratories is a softgel containing 100 mg of natural ubiquinol in a patented, naturally self-assembling nano-colloid system called VESIsorb® technology for enhanced absorption.
Ubiquinol is the biologically reduced form of ubiquinone, also known as coenzyme Q10.
Ubiquinol may be of special importance for older adults looking to support healthy aging and cardiovascular function.‡
- Amount Per Serving
- Serving Size 1 Softgel
- Each softgel contains:
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha-tocopheryl)10 IU
- Ubiquinol (Kaneka QH™ - reduced form of CoQ10100 mg
- Ubiquinol-QH ingredients: Gelatin (capsule), medium chain triglycerides, polysorbate 80, polyglycerol fatty acid esters, glycerin, and caramel color.
- VESIsorb® is a registered trademark of SourceOne Global Partners.
- Kaneka QH™ is a trademark of Kaneka Corporation.
- Suggested Usage: 1 daily