Vitamin D3 Complete 5000
Shop for Allergy Research
Vitamin D3 Complete 5000 by Allergy Research Group - 60 fish gelatin caps | Helps absorb calcium and phosphorus
- Vitamin D3 Complete 5000 by Allergy Research Group is formulated to respect the importance of balancing vitamin D with vitamin A.
- Vitamin D3 is a fat-soluble vitamin that is essential for the body because it helps in absorbing calcium and phosphorus while vitamin A supports the body's natural defense against illness and infection
- It also contains other oil-soluble vitamins like K2 (menaquinone-7) and DeltaGOLD® tocotrienols for multivitamin support.
- This combination of minerals is encapsulated in state-of-the-art fish gelatin capsules and is designed for people whose vitamin D requirements may be higher than usual.
- Helps absorb calcium and phosphorus
- Supports the body's natural defense
- Encapsulated in fish gelatin capsules
Serving Size:1 Gel Cap
Servings Per Container:60
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin A (as 3000 IU of Retinyl Palmitate) RAE900 mcg100%
Vitamin D3 (as 5000 IU of Cholecalciferol)125 mcg625%
Vitamin K2 (as Menaquinone-7)100 mcg83%
Tocotrienols (as DeltaGOLD® Tocotrienols)5 mg
Fish gelatin, palm oil, medium chain triglycerides, silicon dioxide, ascorbyl palmitate, d-Alpha-tocopherol, rosemary extract oil
As a dietary supplement, 1 capsule daily with a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped. Avoid high temperatures for extended periods.
Proper blood monitoring is recommended for higher doses.