Shop for Longevity Science
- For use as a lubricant to prevent further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye.
Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- If you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of the container to any surface.
- Replace cap after using.
- Do not use if seal is broken.
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy, do not use.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health care professional before use. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.