V Clear EPs 7630 Original Flavor
Proprietary Pelargonium Sidoides Extract – EPs 7630 (Original Drops)
V Clear EPs 7630™ is an upper respiratory treatment containing a proprietary, homeopathic preparation of Pelargonium sidoides extract (also known as African geranium). V Clear EPs 7630 addresses the underlying cause of symptoms to help speed recovery, and shorten the duration of upper respiratory irritations.
EPs 7630 is a proprietary extract which has been the subject of over 20 clinical studies involving more than 9000 patients. Over 3, 800 patients have participated in controlled double-blind studies and over 5, 400 patients in open-label and non-interventional studies. It has been an effective, well-tolerated, leading European medicine for more than a decade.
- Exclusive, clinically proven extract with more than 20 clinical studies, including 9 prospective, randomized, double blind, parallel group, placebo-controlled clinical trials.
- Shortens duration and reduces severity of upper respiratory tract irritations
- Studied in more than 9, 000 patients
- Shown to be well-tolerated in clinical studies
- Available in original drops or 99.9% alcohol-free cherry flavored syrup
For best results, use at the first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
Adults & children 12 years of age and older: Take 1.5 mL three times daily.
Children under 12 years of age: Consult a doctor.
Serving Size: 1.5mL (116.85mg) Syrup
Pelargonium sidoides 1X (EPs 7630)
ethyl alcohol, glycerin, purified water