Therapeutica Cervical Pillow
This pillow doesn't look like what you might expect that's because it was designed by an ergonomic designer in consultation with a chiropractic doctor.
This pillow was created to work for those who sleep on their backs, sides, or both. The ergonomic design offers comfortable but firm support in all sleeping postures. It is very important to measure properly so you are using the correct size for your body.• Fitted zippered pillow cover included (polyester/cotton machine washable)
• Five-year warranty not to lose shape or resilience (satisfaction guaranteed)
• Three sizes for a custom fit
• Petite and average fit into a standard pillow case
• Large fits a king-size pillow case
• Made of non-allergenic, non-toxic foam
Determine your size:
Please download the measuring guide (Technical Information) and print it at 100%. Cut out along the outside black line of the guide.
Hold the ruler level and measure from the base of the neck to the outside tip of the bony prominence at the shoulder. Ignore any muscle mass beyond the bony prominence.• It is very important that you size yourself accordingly before purchasing
• The product size for this item does not correlate with your clothing size
• If you measure between two sizes or sleep on a soft surface such as memory foam or pillow-top mattress, choose one size smaller
Pillow Size - Shoulder Measurement:Petite: 4¼" - 5¼"
Average: 5¼" - 6¼"
Large: 6¼" - 7¼"
Pillow Dimensions:Petite: 23.5" x 10.5" x 4.5"
Average: 24.75" x 10.75" x 5.25"
Large: 25.75" x 10.75" x 6"