All Good SPF30 Sport Sunscreen Spray
Shop for All Good
Hairy people and tired parents rejoice: a mineral sunscreen spray that isn’t sticky, greasy, smelly, or full of chemicals. All GoodSPF 30 Sport Mineral Sunscreen Spray is made from reef safe non nano zinc oxide and botanical ingredients, now in a handy dandy spray.• Protection from HEV (blue light) from video calls and screens
• Continuous spray allows for easy application
• Topical mineral sunscreen for face or body
• UVA/UVB broad spectrum sun protection
• Oxybenzone-free, made with only Reef Friendly ingredients
• Water Resistant (80 minutes)
Active Ingredient: Purpose
Zinc Oxide 14% (Non-nanoparticle) ..................................... Sunscreen
Inactive Ingredients Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Bentonite, Bisabolol*, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower*, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract*, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil*, Cellulose Gum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Coco-Glucoside, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil*, Jojoba Esters, Mauritia Flexuosa (Buriti) Fruit Oil*, Methyl Dihydroabietate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Extract*, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract*, Tocopherol, Water.
- Certified B Corporation
Shake well. for application to face, spray in palm of hand first, then apply to face. Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours. Children under 6 months: ask a doctor. Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sun glasses.
• Contents under pressure • Do not puncture or incinerate • Do not store at temperatures above 120°F • For external use only • Do not use on damaged or broken skin • Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs • When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove • Keep out of reach of children • If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.