SlimOnePatient One MediNutritionals
Clinically proven natural ingredients for healthy weight management
- Optimizes breakdown and metabolism of fats
- Maintains youthful hormones linked to peak metabolism
- Promotes desirable and healthy body composition
- Supports lipolysis in conjunction with diet and exercise
Patient One SlimOne™ unites today’s most dynamic natural ingredients in a breakthrough medinutritional supplement for healthy weight management. With CLA, 7-Keto®, Razberi-K®, and green coffee bean extract, SlimOne supplies advanced nutritional support for desirable body composition, peak metabolic performance, blood sugar support, fat metabolism and more. When used in conjunction with healthy diet and exercise program, Patient One SlimOne helps to maximize weight management results. SlimOne has been carefully formulated to include only gentle, stimulant-free and effective nutrients.
An omega-6 fatty acid found in grass-fed beef and vegetable oils, CLA (conjugated linoleic acid) is among the most extensively studied weight management nutrients. While its exact mechanisms of action have not been pinpointed, CLA is believed to inhibit the “hunger hormone” leptin, promote lipolysis in white adipose tissue, influence insulin sensitivity, reduce fasting blood glucose and optimize resting metabolic rate. CLA is most commonly associated with lean body mass and healthy body composition.
Produced by the adrenal glands, Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) hormone starts to decline around age 30, and has been implicated in metabolic slow-down and age-related weight gain. Restoring DHEA through supplementation is believed to promote a youthful hormonal state that is associated with optimal metabolic rate. 7-Keto DHEA is derived from a plant source that has been purified to match the substance naturally produced in the body. Studies suggest that 7-Keto improves the body’s calorie burning ability at the most basic level by increasing resting metabolic rate—the number of calories burned through regular bodily functions such as breathing. 7-Keto is the weight management metabolite of DHEA--a gentler and safer form that supplies nutritional benefits without influencing testosterone or estrogen levels.
Razberi-K® raspberry ketones
Organic phenolic compounds found in raspberries, ketones are believed to optimize breakdown of fat in the body while promoting peak metabolic function. Some early animal research appears to suggest that raspberry ketones may influence the way lipids are metabolized in fat cells; specifically, raspberry ketones are believed to optimize the breakdown of white adipose tissue. Raspberry ketones have also been found to stimulate the secretion of adiponectin, a hormone that regulates fat storage. Research shows a link between higher levels of adiponectin and lower levels of stored fat.
Green Coffee Bean Extract
Unroasted coffee beans retain their green hue and supply bioactive compounds called chlorogenic acids (CGAs) that are usually destroyed in the coffee bean roasting process. The CGAs found in green coffee beans are believed to promote healthy weight management by influencing sugar metabolism. Research has suggested that CGAs may inhibit the hepatic glucose-6-phosphatase enzyme, thereby modulating glucose production and promoting the blood sugar stability that is associated with healthy weight. SlimOne’s green coffee bean extract is standardized to 50% minimum CGAs.
In one study, 20 men and women took either a CLA supplement (0.6mg) or placebo daily while exercising in standardized 90-minute routines three times weekly. After 12 weeks, researchers reported that body fat was found to be significantly reduced in the CLA group, but not in the placebo group.
In one double-blind, placebo-controlled study designed to evaluate long-term effects of CLA supplementation, 180 volunteers took CLA-free fatty acid (FFA), CLA- triacylglycerol, or placebo over the course of one year. At the study’s end, researchers concluded that supplementation with either the FFA or triacylglycerol form of CLA was associated with significant reductions in body fat mass (BFM) and a tendency towards greater lean body mass.
An early study has suggested that 7-Keto may help with resting metabolic rate of overweight adults. In the study, which included 40 subjects, supplementation with 7-Keto was found to significantly increase resting metabolic rate above basal levels in only seven days. Researchers suggested 7-Keto may benefit overweight individuals with low energy expenditure.
1. Thom, E, Wadstein J, Gudmundsen O. Conjugated Linoleic Acid Reduces Body Fat in Healthy Exercising Humans. The Journal of International Medical Research. 2001;29:392-396.
2. Kamphuis MMJW, et al. The effect of conjugated linoleic supplementation after weight loss on body weight regain, body composition, and resting metabolic rate in overweight subjects. International Journal of Obesity (2003) 27, 840-847.]
3. Gaullier JM, et al. Conjugated linoleic acid supplementation for 1 y reduces body fat mass in healthy overweight humans. Am J Clin Nutr 2004;79:1118 –25.
4. Park KS. Raspberry ketone increases both lipolysis and fatty acid oxidation in 3T3-L1 adipocytes. Planta Med. 2010 Oct;76(15):1654-8. doi: 10.1055/s-0030-1249860. Epub 2010 Apr 27.
5. Ong KW, Hsu A, Tan BKH (2012) Chlorogenic Acid Stimulates Glucose Transport in Skeletal Muscle via AMPK Activation: A Contributor to the Beneficial Effects of Coffee on Diabetes. PLoS ONE 7(3): e32718. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0032718
6. Morimoto C, et al. Anti-obese action of raspberry ketone. Life Sci. 2005 May 27;77(2):194-204. Epub 2005 Feb 25.
7. Henry-Vitrac C, et al. Contribution of chlorogenic acids to the inhibition of human hepatic glucose-6-phosphatase activity in vitro by Svetol, a standardized decaffeinated green coffee extract. J Agric Food Chem. 2010 Apr 14;58(7):4141-4.
8. Zenk JL, et al. HUM5007, a novel combination of thermogenic compounds, and 3-acetyl-7-oxo-dehydroepiandrosterone: each increases the resting metabolic rate of overweight adults. J Nutr Biochem. 2007 Sep;18(9):629-34.
Take 4 to 6 capsules daily in divided doses, preferably with a meal, as a dietary supplement or as directed by a qualified health care professional.
Serving Size: 4 Capsules
Amount Per Serving
Calories ... 26
Calories from Fat ... 25
Total Fat ... 2.70g
Saturated Fat ... 0.10g
Monounsaturated Fat ... 0.30g
Polyunsaturated Fat ... 2.30g
Weight Management Proprietary Blend ... 3000mg
Conjugated Linoleic Acid 80% oil (CLA); Green Coffee Bean extract (Coffea sp.) (fruit) [Standardized to 50% minimum Chlorogenic acids]; Razberi-K® Raspberry Ketones [4-(4-hydroxyphenyl) butan-2-one]; 7-Keto® DHEA (3-Acetyl-7-oxo-dehydroepiandrosterone)
Other Ingredients: gelatin (capsule), chlorophyll, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate.
This product contains NO egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, or shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, rice, sugar, or artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors or preservatives.
Razberi-K® is a registered trademark of Integrity Nutraceuticals International, Inc.
7-Keto® is a trademark of InterHealth Nutraceuticals, U.S. Patents No. 5, 585, 371; 6, 153, 606; 6, 489, 313; 7, 553, 829; 7, 199, 116.