Allergy Research Prolive With Antioxidants Olive Leaf Extract
Shop for Allergy Research
Prolive Olive Leaf Extract by Allergy Research Group - 90 tablets | Supports circulation & cardiovascular health
- If you are looking to support healthy circulation and blood sugar levels try Allergy Research Group's Prolive.
- Olives and olive oil have been used as foods in many countries and are believed to reduce the risk of heart disease. But another part of this tree that many people don't know has health benefits is the leaves.
- Including the fruit and the oil, the leaves of this tree have traditionally been used to support digestive and cardiovascular health. Extracts of this leaf support normal levels of blood pressure and vasodilation.
- This leaf also has antioxidant, diuretic, and other properties, which makes them a strong cardiovascular tonic.
- This formula is a blend of olive Leaf extract and antioxidants like vitamin A, vitamin C, and Andrographis that have been encapsulated in a tablet form to maintain potency.
- Supports healthy circulation
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Provides immune system support
- Supports blood sugar regulation
- Supports balanced intestinal microbiology
|Olive Leaf Extract||500 mg|
|Beta Carotene||5000 IU|
|Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol succinate)||20 IU|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid)||10 mg|
|Ascorbyl Palmitate||10 mg|
|Selenium (sodium selenate)||20 mcg|
As a dietary supplement, 1 tablet per day, best taken between meals. More than 1 tablet per day should be taken as directed by a physician.
Not to be used by individuals suffering from a serious illness without medical supervision. Increase your water consumption while using this product to 64 oz. of water per day.
As with other strong detoxifiers, initial mild symptoms may occur. Co-supplementation with Vitamin C and magnesium or a Buffered Vitamin C with minerals may be helpful. If symptoms persist, discontinue use.