Shop for Allergy Research
ProGreens - Probiotic Formula by Allergy Research Group - 180 veg caps | supports digestion & immune function
- ProGreens by Allergy Research Group is a super-nourishing supplement formulated to support your overall well-being.
- This formula is a natural blend of superfoods that provide broad-spectrum nutritional support from green grasses and natural food factors not found in isolated vitamins or mineral concentrates.
- Each serving of this formula provides organic grasses like wheatgrass and barley grass‚ which have antioxidant properties and help fight free radicals.
- This formula contains extracts from superfoods like spinach‚ beets‚ and acerola cherries which are superfoods rich in important vitamins and minerals.
- It also contains probiotics such as Lactobacillus acidophilus which are strains of healthy bacteria that support digestion‚ gastrointestinal comfort‚ and immune function.
- Progreens dietary supplement combines various superfoods in capsule form for a convenient and portable experience.
- Provides antioxidant protection
- Provides vitamins and minerals
- Supports digestion
- supports immune function
|Total Carbohydrates||0.6 g|
|Vitamin E (D-alpha-Tocopheryl Acid Succinate)||14 IU|
|Organic Wheat grass powder||50 mg|
|Organic Barley grass powder||50 mg|
|Organic Alfalfa grass powder||50 mg|
|Organic Oat grass powder||50 mg|
|Organic Spirulina powder||143 mg|
|Chlorella (cracked-cell)||50 mg|
|Dunaliella extract||6 mg|
|Dulse powder||4 mg|
|Licorice root powder||14 mg|
|Eleuthero root extract||19 mg|
|Suma root powder||8.5 mg|
|Astragalus root extract||8.5 mg|
|Echinacea purpurea leaf and stem extract||8.5 mg|
|Ginger root powder||0.7 mg|
|Soy Lecithin (99% oil-free)||286 mg|
|Wheat sprout powder (gluten-free)||50 mg|
|Acerola berry juice powder||29 mg|
|Beet juice powder||29 mg|
|Spinach powder (1.5% octacosanol)||21 mg|
|Royal jelly (5% 10-HDA)||21 mg|
|Bee pollen||21 mg|
|Flax seed powder||72 mg|
|Apple pectin and fiber||72 mg|
|Total count non-dairy probiotic cultures 715 million|
|Lactobacillus group (L. rhamnosus A, L. rhamnosus B, L. acidophilus, L. casei, L. bulgaricus) 500 million|
|Bifidobacterium group (B. longum, B. breve) 143 million|
|Streptococcus thermophilus 72 million|
|Fructooligosaccharides (FOS)||72 mg|
|Milk Thistle extract (80% Silymarin)||8.5 mg|
|Gingko leaf extract (24% Ginkgo Flavonglycosides and 6% Terpene Lactones)||3 mg|
|Green tea extract (60% Catechins)||3 mg|
|Grape seed extract (92% Proanthocyanidins)||3 mg|
|Bilberry extract (25% Anthocyanidins)||3 mg|
Pregnant or lactating women considering more than one serving per day should consult with their health professional prior to use.
Variations in product color may occur. Keep refrigerated whenever possible, tightly sealed.
With Advanced Probiotic Formula