Prenatal Vegan Omega 3
Shop for New Chapter
New Chapter Prenatal Vegan Omega 3 - 30 Softgels | Supports baby during pregnancy
The new chapter prenatal vegan omega-3 is made from a vegan source to support the baby's brain and eye health during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Supports brain development: It helps support the baby's brain function and development
- Eye-support: The prenatal vegan omega-3 formula supports the visual development of the baby
- Breastfeeding support: It also provides support in the breastfeeding journey
- Contains DHA & EPA: The EPA & DHA play a major role in the cell membrane development
- Plant-based omega-3: It contains omega-3s directly sourced from plants with EPA & DHA more than fish
- It contains the pure form of microalgae
- It is a non-GMO tested and solvent-free
Omega-3s are good fats that all bodies need, especially when the baby is growing during pregnancy. You can get these critical omegas from fish oil, but there’s also a vegan source that’s even more effective.
The vegan omega-3 softgel gives your baby the prenatal omega-3s and the good fats help the baby in a healthy breastfeeding journey after it is born.
FAQs on Prenatal Vegan Omega 3
Can vegans take omega-3 when pregnant?
The algae that is derived from DHA is a good source of omega-3s and is a good option for pregnant women who are worried about toxin contamination in fish.
- Certified B Corporation
- NSF Certified