Allergy Research Pregnenolone 20
Shop for Allergy Research
Pregnenolone 20 - 60 scored tablets | Provides relief from stress and fatigue & supports overall health
- Allergy Research Group offers this micronized, plant-sourced dietary supplement for multiple hormone support.
- Pregnenolone is the predecessor to all major hormones like estrogen‚ progesterone‚ and DHEA. It is because of this it is often regarded as the “mother” of steroid hormones.
- All hormones begin to decline with age including this hormone which also causes its decedent hormones to decline. A deficiency of this hormone can lead to mood swings‚ overwhelming fatigue‚ and memory problems. To avoid these problems you can take a supplement that provides this hormone.
- This plant-sourced formula is designed for people who want to take a smaller dose. This is why it provides 20 mg of this hormone per scored tablet which can be broken in half easily.
- This product is formulated to have a particle size of less than 50 microns which helps it promote absorption in the bloodstream.
- The manufacturers of Pregnenolone 20 use wild yam as the source material which is non-irradiated and non-ethylene-oxide-treated.
- Provides relief from stress and fatigue
- Supports overall health
- Micronized and plant-based
Serving Size:1 Tablet
Servings Per Container:60
Amount Per Serving
Micosolle® Blend (potassium hydroxide, silicon dioxide, magnesium sulfate heptahydrate, polysorbate 80, citric acid), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable oil, vegetable wax, Cab-o-sil® (fumed silica), magnesium stearate, vitamin E.
As a dietary supplement, 1 tablet daily with a meal or as directed by a health care professional.
NOT FOR USE BY INDIVIDUALS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS. DO NOT USE IF PREGNANT OR NURSING. Consult a physician or licensed qualified healthcare professional before using this product if you currently have or have a family history of hormone sensitive cancers or hormone-sensitive diseases. Pregnenolone may affect levels of other hormones, such as progesterone, estrogen, testosterone, and/or DHEA. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.