Allergy Research Polyphenol-C 500
Shop for Allergy Research
Polyphenol C 500 - 90 veg caps | Supports cardiovascular and immune systems function
- Allergy Research Group offers Non-GMO vitamin C with concentrated polyphenols for antioxidant support.
- Polyphenols are a large family of naturally occurring organic compounds that have antioxidant properties that help protect the body's tissues against oxidative stress and associated pathologies such as cancers, heart disease, and inflammation.
- Vitamin C is responsible for many biochemical reactions in the body like the synthesis of collagen, detoxification, and immune system function. That is why this product provides 500 mg of this vitamin per capsule.
- This formula provides support for the brain‚ cardiovascular, immune system ‚ skin‚ connective tissue‚ and metabolic health.
- Polyphenol C 500 also contains concentrated polyphenols obtained from fruits and berries like grapes, blueberries, cranberries, blackberries, raspberries, and strawberries.
- Supports cardiovascular and immune systems function
- Supports connective tissue‚ and metabolic health.
- Provides antioxidant protection
Serving Size:1 Vegetable Capsule
Servings Per Container:90
Amount Per Serving %Daily Value
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) (non-GMO) (from 800 mg Polyphenol-C® Proprietary Blend)500 mg556%
Berry Polyphenols from 800 mg Polyphenol-C® Proprietary Blend containing80 mg
Grape Extract (whole fruit)
Blueberry Extract (whole fruit)
Cranberry Extract (whole fruit)
concentrates from Blackberry (whole fruit)
concentrates from Raspberry (whole fruit)
concentrates from Strawberry (whole fruit)
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, stearic acid, silicon dioxide
As a dietary supplement, 1 capsule one or two times daily with or without food, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Keep in cool, dry place, tightly capped.