Dr. Mercola's sunscreen ingredients protect, nourish, and moisturize your skin. Plus, its active sunscreen mineral helps provide protection from the sun's potentially skin-damaging UVA and UVB rays. Water resistant. Equally great for children over 6 months too!
•helps prevent sunburn
•if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions) sunscreen decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
• apply liberally 5 minutes before sun exposure
• Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
• Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk,regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures Including:
• limit time in the sun, especially from 10a.m.-2p.m.
• wear long-sleeve shirts,pants,hats,and sunglasses
• after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
• immediately after towel drying
• at least every 2 hours