Allergy Research Mastic Ox Bile Complex
Shop for Allergy Research
Mastic Ox Bile Complex by Allergy Research Group - 60 veg caps | Supports healthy GI microbial balance & digestion
- Mastic Ox Bile Complex by Allergy Research Group is a dietary supplement that combines mastic gum, ox bile, and demulcent herbs to provide support for a healthy GI tract.
- Every ingredient of this formula is well-known for its ability to support gastrointestinal mucosa and digestion.
- Mastic Gum is a resin that comes from a tree grown in the Mediterranean and is believed to support healthy GI microbial balance, digestion, oral health, and liver health.
- Ox bile-containing supplements stimulate the body's natural bile production which promotes cytokine balance and strengthens the epithelial barrier.
- Deglycyrrhizinated licorice root is another ingredient of this formula that supports the production of beneficial mucous in the gut.
- Supports healthy GI microbial balance
- Supports digestion
- Promotes cytokine balance
Serving Size:2 Vegetable Capsule
Servings Per Container:30
Amount Per Serving
Pistacia lentiscus var. Chia (A proprietary Mastiha blend, Mastic Gum (min. 83%))350 mg
Licorice (Root) Extract (4:1) (Glycyrrhiza glabra) Deglycyrrhizinated50 mg
Marshmallow (Root) Powder (Althaea officinalis)50 mg
Bile (Bovine)50 mg
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, silicon dioxide
As a dietary supplement, 2 capsules, one to three times daily with food, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
If GI distress occurs, discontinue, or use a lower dose. Consult a qualified healthcare practitioner before using if you have a history of liver or gall bladder dysfunction. Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.